I cannot believe it! I received my second award!
This time I was bestowed with the Reader Appreciation Award! How exciting it is to open your email and find that someone likes what you have to say enough that they give you an award. WooHoo it is going to be a good day!
Lazyhippiemama gave me the award. Her blog is about, “One Woman’s attempt to save the earth, promote world peace, and raise productive citizens without expending too much effort.” Having been called a hippie most of my life, when I saw her name I just had to check her blog out and I am sure glad I did. Thanks lazyhippiemama!
How It Works:
- Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
- Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
- Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
- Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
- Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- What is your favorite animal? Dogs
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Ice Tea
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
- Favorite pattern? Well I like circles, Squares are cool too but sometimes their edges are a little sharp.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving, I would rather do nothing to draw attention to myself.
- Favorite number? 16
- Favorite day of the week? Wednesday cause it is hump day.
- Favorite flower? Calla Lilies
- What is your passion? Dogs, History, Chocolate and now my father’s World War II letters
I nominate the following blogs:
You make me smile, laugh, and may draw a tear. None the less I love your blogs.